Thursday 12 December 2013

Character Bible

The Martian King-

My character is a small, timid person but to increase his status in power he likes big things and feeling high.

I wanted the world he lived in to reflect not only him but how his lair would be, so I took the elements of MARTIAN and KING which lead me to different ideas:

The Martian King flag design I made represents his status as well as the arrow points up, meaning high and rising, much like what he wants.

MARTIAN - MARS - SAND - REPTILES - EGGS - SHELL - BONES - DEAD - ALIEN - GIANT - LIVING INSIDE A DEAD REPTILE - GIANT TORTOISE SHELL.

This shows how I got the idea leading to my lair and how it affects my character, by having his lair inside a giant animal, i wanted it to show power and almost an errety-ness as he's living inside something that is dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment